Tuesday, March 26, 2024

PreOrder Blitz: A Deal with Shadow King by Anya J, Cosgrove

 

Title: A Deal with Shadow King
Series: Curse of the Fae Book 1
Author: Anya J. Cosgrove
Genre/Tropes: Fantasy Romance, Enemies-to-Lovers Romance, Forced Proximity , Slow Burn, Touch her and die, Grumpy/sunshine (Hades/Persephone and Beauty and the Beast)
Release Date: May 9, 2024





My father sold me to the Shadow King.

I would kill for a normal life, but my father took a reckless gamble, and I must pay the price. His betrayal forces me to live in Faerie with king Damian and grow my magic, even though it’s forbidden.

Now, I must learn to protect myself from the nightmares, dreams, and fantasies that govern this mysterious realm.

If I don’t, my kingdom will fall.

***

Nothing will get in the way of my duty, not even a witty beauty like Penelope Darcy.

I’m in ruins, and the Shadow Court, too. The rules of the curse are simple. They draw our enemies away and keep us safe.

For her, I'd break all the rules, but I’ve got to tear her kingdom apart to survive.

This novel is a full-length fantasy romance with a happy ending, and though it's part of an interconnected series, it also stands alone.

Beauty and the Beast and Hades and Persephone collide in this enemies-to-lovers, forced-proximity fantasy romance. The mysterious Shadow King is hot as sin, and the secrets of his world will bring any mortals to their knees. Slow-burn. 18+. Full list of triggers inside.





HOSTED BY:

No comments: