Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Book Review: Blocked by You by Jessica Buss

                                            For this review, I chose Blocked by You by Jessica Buss.

          

I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
For years, we've been like two ships passing in the night, bound to collide eventually. When it finally happens, will we both survive unscathed?
Jersey
From the first moment we meet, I hate her. She is the epitome of what's wrong in the world. She's a yoga instructor. Can you imagine anything worse? Unfortunately, I need her help to deal with a possible career-ending injury. Will I be able to swallow my distaste for her for the sake of the game I love? And what happens when I realize she's nothing like I assumed?
Emily
He intrigues me from the moment I first hear about him. Then we meet. And the fantasy I've entertained about us shatters. Instead of Mr. Amazing, I discover he's a class-A jerk. When an injury threatens his hockey career, he's sent to me for help. What am I to do? Is he really as bad as I think he is? How will I handle it if he's not?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is book #8 in the Chicago Steel series.  Another great Chicago Steel book!  Jessica Buss has once again delivered an emotional read!!

I can’t wait to read the next book.  I am sad to see this series be done.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: