EVERY SINGLE ROAD
S.J. Chaynie
Release Date: December 4
Meet S.J. Chaynie:
S.J. Chaynie is a small-town Texas girl who has found a love for writing. She enjoys writing romance, with a sprinkle of suspense, and a little humor. If she is not busy writing her newest ideas, she is spending time with her husband and two beautiful daughters. She believes a good book and a lot of laughs is the best medicine. She brings suspense, love, angst, and sometimes the occasional heartbreak to her stories. Always a HEA, but every character and story she holds close to her heart and hopes they touch yours as well.
Connect with S.J. Chaynie:
https://www.instagram.com/authors.j.chaynie/
Blurb:
Leaving New York was never in my plan. Neither was moving back to Mayson Ridge. The same town where Ryder Mayson, my brother’s best friend, hung his worn cowboy hat. But when I’m forced to make a snap decision, it’s the exact place I run to. It’s far enough away from my family that I can pretend I’m no longer a damsel in distress, and it’s familiar enough not to feel completely alone. So I left my dream in the dust, trading the big stage for peace of mind. But after only a few weeks in the small Texas town, the trouble I thought I had left behind, managed to find me. And I’m not just talking about the person that has their sights set on ruining my life. I’m talking about the broody cowboy who hides behind his past and crushed my heart, along with any hope of me moving on. But now, three years later, we come to a fork in the road. My life is in danger. He’s only keeping me close until we find the truth. But I know in my heart it doesn’t matter which road I take. In the end, it will always lead back to one place.To him.
Pre-Order Link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HMFWCRWK

No comments:
Post a Comment