Saturday, June 1, 2013

Halfway There Review

Have you read Halfway There yet?  

I love going back to Fool's Gold!! It is like going home again! Seeing old friends, meeting new ones. I was laughing, crying as always with Susan Mallery's books.  I am looking forward to the next 3 Fool's Gold books coming out this summer, which are Just One Kiss, Two of a Kind, and Three Little Words.

If you have not read this novella, I highly recommend it.  You can purchase Halfway There at:

I do not want to go too deep into the book since it has not came out yet.  The reason I have a copy of the book is due to ----- I am a Cheerleader for Susan Mallery again.  Yea!!  I can not wait to get out there to cheer again for her this summer.  We start May 27th.  Once again, I will be sharing photos of my adventures along with my cheerleader helpers.   

Keep Reading!
Melissa

No comments: