Friday, August 28, 2015

Review: Mamarazzi

For this review, I chose Mamarazzi by Brooke Williams.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Danica Bennett isn't sure what she hates more...her job or the fact that she's good at it. As one of the many Hollywood paparazzi, she lives her life incognito and sneaks around trying to get the best shot of the latest star. When she is mistaken for an extra on a new, up and coming TV show, her own star rises and she becomes the one in the photographs. Add that to the fact that she's falling for her co-star, Eliot Lane, and Danica is in a whole heap of trouble. 

This book was different from what I have read.  I do not think I have ever read a book on paparazzi.  Here we have Danica Bennett as Mamarazzi.  She is very good at her job, but her conscience has been getting to her.  She has to continue because of her bills and she has her mother's bills, too.  When Danica sneaks onto a tv show, they think she is the extra they are missing.  One of the stars, Eliot Lane can not keep his eyes off of her and their chemistry is seen by everyone in this scene.  What happens now?  She is Mamarazzi.  She meets Eliot and likes him.  How can she continue doing what she does for a living?  She was beginning to realize that she does not want the actor and actresses to hate her.  But, Danica did what she had to in order to survive.  Now she is living with this huge secret.  The attraction that Eliot has to Danica is not leaving.  Danica feels it, too, but what about her huge secret if she is getting too close to him?  Will he be ok or run the other way when he found out?  All Danica wants to do is to take photos of the celebrities professionally done.  Not like she has been.  They would come to her.

Great story.  I love Brooke William's writing.  Her books are always well written.  Each one of her books I have read I have enjoyed a lot.  I can not wait to read more from her.

While I was reading this book, I was thinking about how celebrities liked having paparazzi following them around.  Not having any privacy.  I wonder if all/any/some Paparazzi regretted what they did for a living? Especially when it dealt with celebrities and their children?  I know I could not do this.  


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Chance by Robyn Carr

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: