Sunday, August 23, 2015

Review: SEAL My Destiny

For this review, I chose SEAL My Destiny by Sharon Hamilton.  This is Book #6 in the SEAL Brotherhood Series.

I have read the following books in this series:

Book #1- Accidental SEAL (Audio) 
Book #2- Fallen Seal Legacy (Audio)
Book #3- SEAL Under Covers (Audio)
Book #4- SEAL The Deal (Audio)
Book #5- Cruisin' the SEAL (Audio)
Book #10- SEAL's Code

I received a copy of the Audio for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Back from a horrible tour, Navy SEAL Luke Paulsen has a chance encounter with a woman who begins to unthaw his troubled soul. Deciding he's too damaged, he begs off further entanglement, but then meets her again a month later at a family wedding, where the unavoidable attraction pulls them together as never before. Will their love be enough to heal them both for a chance at a Happily Ever After?


In this book, we got a lot.  
SEALs
Brotherhood
Passion
Heat
Family
Suspense
Loyalty
Intrigue
Sadness
Action
Excitement

Luke is a SEAL and is having some issues once he return home from overseas.  He has PTSD and is getting help.  He meets Julie on the beach and they share a passionate night together, but he runs off afterwards.  Why?  Is there more to him than we see?  Has he lost someone he loved?  Why is he so haunted?

They meet again at a wedding.  I will not tell you who's wedding because the surprises is much better when you read or listen it yourself!! Will Luke be able to feel better?  Will they make their way to one another?

My favorite character is Julie.  She is patient with Luke when she desperately wanted him.  She knows that he will come to him when he is ready.  They have great chemistry.

Love the voices by JD Hart!!  His voice was calming this time.  I can not describe it.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Devon Drake, Cornerback by Jean C. Joachim

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: