Monday, August 8, 2016

Review: Overtime: The Final Touchdown

For this review, I chose Overtime: The Final Touchdown by Jean C. Joachim.  This is the last book in the First and Ten series.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
What happens after the last concussion? How long does an engagement last without turning into marriage? Is an unplanned pregnancy a dream come true or a nightmare? Real life takes over for the Connecticut Kings when the football season ends. 
Catch the “play-by-play” for each Kings’ player in this book, the final in the series. With a chapter for each team member, and a few surprises thrown in, you’ll be on the edge of your seat, but satisfied when the final whistle blows. No First & Ten book would be complete without an action scene. But can you guess who’s playing? Read Overtime, and find out. 


I loved how this book was written.  Each chapter is a different character.  My favorite character is Harley.  He showed great pride in what he had to do and did not want to mess up.  I love that we got to see what the characters were up to and it gave us, the readers, some closure to the end of this series.

I will miss reading about the Kings, but I look forward to Ms Joachim's new series.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Dangerous Illusions by Sarah Ballance.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: