Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Review: Workout Partners

For this review, I chose Workout Partners by Reana Malori. 

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Michelle Simmons has been half in love with Luke Anderson, the owner of her gym, for months. Little does she know that Luke feels the exact same way about her. One unforgettable night in a hot tub will show these two what having a workout partner really means.

This was a quick read with steamy scenes with Michelle and Luke.  Michelle is an overworked Neonatal nurse, who is stressed.  Getting her exercise routine back is to bring her some relief!  I wished this was longer than what it was.

☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Twisted Up by Erin Nicholas

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: