Friday, November 4, 2016

Review: Animal Planet Chapter Books Shark

For this review, I chose Animal Planet Chapter Books Shark.

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Animal Planet presents a Chapter book on Sharks!
This is my sixth book I have read from Animal Planet.  Bugs, snakes, Dolphin rescue are a few of the other chapter books that Animal Planet has.


Beautiful colorful pictures. Very educational.  This book tells you the differences between sharks and the many different types that we have.  I have never heard of Lemon Sharks.  Have you?  Great White Sharks are a favorite of my.  Such beautiful creatures.  

Love the resources at the end of the book.  Out of the aquariums listed, I have been at 2.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Unworthy by Lynne Silver.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: