Monday, May 29, 2017

Review: Tyson

For this review, I chose Tyson by Kathy Coopmans.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:


I know what it’s like to have your heart split down the middle. 
One-half chases her. The other half chases after the lies, deceit, and betrayal. 
It’s a burning ball of hell. 
Seconds, minutes, hours, and years all spent endured the depth of my own burning inferno. 
All of it runs together while life passes me by.
Thirteen years ago, the woman I was in love with left me standing at the altar. 
Hurt. 
Broken. 
Humiliated. 
Some say thirteen is a lucky number. 
Me? I curse the number.
Now she’s back. 
Reminding me.
Torturing me.
She says things are not what they seem.
That they weren't then either.
Do I believe her?
Do I forgive? 
Forget? 
Time and truth will tell.


This is book #3 in The Saints series.  I have not read this series or anything by this author.  I loved this book.  It had me from page 1.  I could not put this book down.  Lynne has gone through so much in her life.  Losing the one man she has loved.  I am not going to tell you what she has been through.  It is better to read about it!  Tyson was mysterious.  He had this awe about himself.  One that the ladies would go crazy for.  

This book drawn me in and would not let me go!  It had family drama, second chances, heartache, and so much more.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Tracking You by Kelly Moran

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: