Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Review: Claiming Her Master

For this review, I chose Claiming Her Master by Lynne Silver.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

My virginity in exchange for a Season for my sisters? A bargain.
I would do anything for my sisters.
After our father died, I was forced to do the unthinkable.
I sold my reputation, my future, and my virginity.
To him.
The man who would buy me.
Lucas.
I expected to be in his bed.
I didn’t expect to love it. Need him. Crave him.
He’s got dark secrets, and a future that doesn’t include me.
They warned me not to fall in love.
Too late.

This book was previously released as Mistress in the Making. It has been extensively revised and republished.

This was a quick read.  It had love, loyalty, suspense, devotion to family, and a lot of passion.  Charlotte would do anything for her sisters and she means anything.  Her devotion to her family is unremarkable.  To lose her virginity to a man she does not know just to give her sisters a better life.  If you were in her position, what would you do?

I loved that this was a historical book.  It was like looking in a looking glass to get a glimpse of the past.  Great characters!  Well written!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Your Alluring Love by Layla Hagen.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: