Friday, June 23, 2017

Review: My Sweetest Sasha

For this review, I chose My Sweetest Sasha by Eva Charles.


I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Meadows Shore is the childhood home of the five Clayton sisters and the six Harrington brothers, the family seat where these irresistible characters gather regularly, or whenever they need the comfort of Portuguese home cooking and the love and wisdom of elder women.

Cole Harrington, the oldest of those swoon-worthy Harrington brothers, is a gifted trauma surgeon with a cocky smile and a whole lot of swagger. He’s assigned an executive coach after he smashes the thermostat in the operating room to smithereens.

Alexa Petersen is a nice girl from Minnesota who’s been tasked with shadowing the naughty trauma surgeon, and writing a report to end his promising career. While she might prefer pretty lace panties, Alexa’s not afraid to slip on a pair of steel-toed boots when Cole needs to be knocked down a notch or two.

Hospital drama and small-town woes, the truth obscured by secrets and lies. Where nothing is as it appears—not even Cole and Alexa.
 


This is the second book in the Meadow Shore series and my first book I read by Ms Charles.  I love the big family that Cole has and where he grew up.  Cole Harrington is the oldest brother of 5.  He is a gifted trauma surgeon, who has gotten into trouble once again, but this time he is assigned an executive coach.  Alexa Petersen has to shadow Cole and write a report on his behavior.  Alexa did not let Cole off on his of his behavior.  

The family bond is wonderfully written with relatives, who meddle and help in anyway they can.  I love reading books that remind me of my wedding and how I fell in love with my husband.  I can not wait to read the other books in this series.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: All There is by Violet Duke.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: