Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Review: A Stardance Summer

For this review, I chose A Stardance Summer by Emily March.

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Lili Howe took a leap of faith when she decided to join the Tornado Alleycats, her elderly landlady’s all-female glamour-camping club. Lili’s always given everything to her career, putting herself on track to become her CPA firm’s youngest partner. But now that Lili’s carefully planned future is shattered, she’s willing to let summer work its magic on her―at all costs.

There’s never a dull moment at Stardance Ranch, the Colorado resort Brick Callahan built from the ground up. Still, a late night skinny-dipping session involving a bunch of “glamping” grannies. . .with his best friend’s kid sister Lili among them? He couldn’t have made up such story if he tried. The undeniable mutual attraction between Brick and gorgeous, spirited Lili is a reminder that life is full of surprises. But when Brick’s ex-girlfriend suddenly shows up, he’s faced with a desperate choice: Do right by a woman he once loved or take a chance on Lili. . .and do everything he can to win her heart?


This is book #13 in Eternity Springs series.  This is my first book I have read in this series and by Ms March.  I want to go back and read the books earlier in this series along with a few other books Ms March wrote.

Lili Howe is having a tough time with a few things in her life so she runs off with the Tornado Alleycats, who are a fun group of ladies.  She runs into Brick Callahan in Colorado.  He is her brother's best friend and they grow up together.

I love how his family interfering between Brick and Lili.  They were a fun family.  Eternity Springs is a calm and healing place.  I could picture the background and wanted to go there for that calming healing place for myself.

I want to go what happens with Lili's landlady.  I hope there is another book in this series.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Night Games by Alexis Anne.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: