Friday, March 9, 2018

Review: Somewhere Bound

For this review, I chose Somewhere Bound by Fiona Keane.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


This is Book #3 in the Foundlings series.  This book started right where Book #2 2 left off.  This book was wow!  So many emotions.  Both Sophia and Jameson have gone through so much.  Each are torn from their lives as they know it in order to stay alive.  What is one to do in that position?  Run for your lives.

I kept thinking of Sophia's aunt, who had no idea of the man she is in love with.  I wished there was her side of everything.  How she felt when Sophia ran away?  What she was told by Simon?  How she felt when Sophia never returned?

I am looking forward to reading more from this author.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Impact by Danielle Norman.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: