Thursday, March 22, 2018

Review: Tangled

For this review, I chose Tangled by Vanessa Vale.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
no description up at Goodreads yet

This is Book #3 in the Steele Ranch series.  I have read Book #1 (Spurred) & Book #2 (Wrangled).  I started reading this book at 11p.  I knew if I started it that I would finish it.  I was right since I could not stop reading.  Cricket had a night to remember with 3 guys.  The next morning she disappears before they wake up.  Now Cricket is on the run from a man, who wants to do her harm so she runs to the Steele Ranch where she knows she will be safe.  But, before she can get there, she is pulled over by the sheriff, who calls his friend to see if this is "the" Cricket from that night.  Her 3 guys are there to protect her.  Cricket gets tangled up in the sheets with her 3 men!!

I loved this book!! I love going back to the Steele Ranch and meeting the new half sisters.  I wonder if there will be other books in this series.  I hope so!  


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Our First Last Kiss by Christie Ridgway.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: