Sunday, November 11, 2018

Review: Avalanche

For this review, I chose Avalanche by Cambria Hebert.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Don’t get caught in the surge.

Through a bullet hole in a wall, I watch a man bleed to death.
Those responsible think their crime died with the victim, until I identify them.
What’s a girl to do when she’s being hunted by murderers
witness protection can’t even stop?
Run.
My only refuge is a place I vowed to never go again.
When it’s do or die, an eight-year-old heartache suddenly seems trivial.
Besides, he won’t be there anyway.
But he is.
Turns out my old pain feels brand new the second his eyes meet mine.
I can’t leave. I can’t stay.
This snowy town that’s supposed to be my shelter
suddenly exposes me more than before.
With no one else to lean on, Liam becomes my lifeline.
Now we’re both running for our lives,
trying not to get swept away.
 




This is Book #1 in the Bearpaw Resort series.  What Bellamy saw and went through. Men wanted her died. She went to the only place she knew she would be safe. I want to know how they found her in Chicago and at Bearpaw. How could someone know about Bearpaw?  I loved the suspense behind Bellamy and those men who wanted her died.  Bellamy is jumpy and always looking over her shoulder.  

This was my first book I read by this author and it won't be my last.  I plan to get Book#2, Blizzard, in KU.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: