Thursday, November 15, 2018

Review: Four Secret Babies

For this review, I chose Four Secret Babies by Layla Valentine and Holly Rayner.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
He has billions of dollars 
But he doesn’t have a baby 
Well guess what? 
That’s going to change – four times over! 

CHLOE:
 

When you land a job with a billionaire, you keep your eyes on the prize, right? 
What you don’t do is sleep with their hot-as-hell playboy son, but of course I did just that. 
I let him sweep me off my feet, 
Jordan King; San Bravado scion, heartbreaker to the rich and famous 
One wild night was all it took, 
And soon I found myself pregnant with 4 of my cocky lover’s babies 
Then Jordan discarded me as quickly as he’d picked me up, 
And I knew my babies would be better off without him in their lives. 
I only hoped that someday, I'd be able to reveal the truth… 

JORDAN: 

I was a bad boy, all right, 
I played around, and acted every inch the arrogant heir to an unearned fortune that I was. 
Well, two years down the line I’ve left San Bravado and made a name for myself, 
I’m a billionaire, for real this time. 
Now, I’m back in town, and Chloe is the only woman I want to see 
I have a lot of making up to do… 
Only now she’s telling me she has a secret, 
And it’s four times bigger than anything I could have anticipated… 

This is the seventh book in the San Bravado Billionaires’ Club series
 


Such a sweet story. I don’t think I could have handled being pregnant with quads. One at a time was just fine for me. Chloe is a strong independent woman and had no choice but think of her children first.  Jordan is a playboy and did not treat Chloe right.  Now he is back and now will they forgive one another?

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: