Monday, December 31, 2018

Review: Blizzard

For this review, I chose Blizzard by Cambria Hebert.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

An arctic blast is coming…

Fleeing to the wintry town of Caribou was always meant to be temporary, BearPaw Resort just a place to hide.

Never in a million years did I expect that running back to the past would bring me face to face with my future.

But it did, and now everyone I love is in danger.

I’ve already escaped death three times, and I know my luck is running out.

I’m left looking over my shoulder, watching and waiting, knowing they’re coming

But when?

Hiding is impossible when the mob wants you erased, and I love Liam far too much to try to disappear.

The more time I spend with him, the more I realize how much he needs me.

A darkness lurks inside him, and the colder it gets, the more I see it in his eyes.

So here I am, more afraid than ever before.

Giving up isn’t an option. Giving in will get us killed.

A blizzard is brewing on our mountain, more frigid than anything we’ve ever felt.

With everything we ever wanted at stake, the only option is to fight.

When life turns arctic…

Who will survive the blast?
 


This is Book #2 in the Bearpaws Resort series.  I read Book #1, Avalanche, and I knew I had to finish this series.  I could not put this book down.  I wanted to know how it ended. Blizzard picked up from where Avalanche left off.  So much suspense.  Loved every minute of it.  The emotions that I felt during this book was explosive!!  So many emotions and tears. Liam and Bellamy have gone through so much. Will they survive everything? I think they will need to talk everything over and I mean everything.  

I can not wait to read Frostbite.  Once I return this book, I will get Frostbite from Kindle Unlimited. 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: