Thursday, February 28, 2019

Review: Navy SEAL to the Rescue

For this review, I chose Navy SEAL to the Rescue by Tawny Weber.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Rescued by the alpha SEAL

Tawny Weber debuts the stunning Aegis Security miniseries

Injured in the line of duty, navy SEAL Travis “Hawk” Hawkins retreats to paradise. But R & R takes a turn when he runs smack into a beautiful blonde who just witnessed a murder. Travis offers to help, only to find himself equally taunted and titillated by irresistible Lila Adrian. Can the wounded warrior protect Lila and take down a deadly crime ring?
 



Lila and Travis met each other when they both needed one other but didn’t know it at that time. They both saved the other.  

This is my first book by this author and won't be my last.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: