Thursday, August 1, 2019

Review: Ten

For this review, I chose Ten by Jane Blythe.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
They say time heals all wounds.

Tessa Micah is snatched from her bed in the middle of the night. She manages to make a phone call to her best friend, the partner of her deceased police officer husband, before she disappears. Tessa has a complicated past and as the widow of a decorated cop, there are a long list of suspects. Retired detective, Skylar Wyatt, is determined to find her and honor the promise he made to his partner; to protect and care for his wife should anything ever happen to him.

Then people connected to Tessa start getting murdered. The cops don't know who from her past is targeting her, or if it has something to do with her dead husband's cases. With time running out, and more bodies falling, vocations will be questioned, futures reassessed, and not everyone will survive.

** Warning: Graphic violence and themes of sexual assault/abuse **
 


It’s sad to have this series end.  I have loved every book. Not sure which one is my favorite.  I love how every book had me on the edge of my seat wondering what, who, when, where, and why.  This book was sad because of Tessa and her lose. She needed to see what was in front of her. I look forward for what else Jane Blythe will write and her other books.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: