Saturday, July 4, 2020

Book Review: Winter's Curse

For this review, I chose Winter's Curse by Mary Stone.


I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
A blessing? A curse? It’s not easy to possess the gift of knowing too much.
What at first seems like a standalone bank robbery becomes something much darker as a pair of masterminds hack their bloody way onto the list of the most notorious US heists. It’s not a job exclusive to the FBI, but Winter’s office nemesis, Sun Ming, is convinced that she holds the key to taking down the murderous criminals hungry for fame.

Forced into the spotlight, Winter wants only one thing...to solve this case so she can focus on tracking down The Preacher. But the "gift" he left her with might destroy her first.

Welcome to book two of Mary Stone’s debut crime fiction series. If you love a page-turning, cat and mouse thriller, Winter’s Curse will keep you guessing until the end.

Download your copy of Winter’s Curse to discover if Winter’s team will outsmart a killer’s intricately designed plot for infamy. And if Winter will survive the curse that is growing more and more out of her control. (less)


I read this book back in February and I am just getting to the review due to my children being at home during the shutdown of schools.  

This series gets better and better. I love Winter!  I want more. Off to get the next book through Kindle Unlimited. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: