Saturday, July 4, 2020

Book Review: Winter's Rise

For this review, I chose Winter's Rise by Mary Stone.


I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
One dead. One risen. One caught in between.

For more than thirteen years, Winter Black has believed her little brother is dead—kidnapped and murdered by the same lunatic who killed her parents. The news of a lead into Justin’s whereabouts brings her out of her hiatus and back to work at the Richmond FBI office. And face to face with the co-workers she’s been avoiding.

Winter can’t avoid them for long because a body is discovered in a fifty-five-gallon drum, and the team soon realizes that they aren’t hunting your typical serial killer. Whoever killed this man isn’t just a murderer—they are a skilled surgeon, and John Doe is just one of many. And now, the killer is after her friend, Autumn.

This is the fourth book in the successful Winter Black series. If you love a throat-clutching thriller with unexpected villains and riveting mystery, Winter’s Rise will keep you turning pages until the end.

Grab Your Copy Today and discover that evil doesn’t just hide in the dark. (less)



I read this book back in March and I am just getting to the review due to my children being at home during the shutdown of schools.  

I love this series.  It is a favorite of my.  I can't wait to read the next book. I love the suspense who did it, will that person be caught, how is winter handling everything she has been through and so much more.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!

Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: