Thursday, February 25, 2021

Book Review: Flyboy by Rhian Cahill

 For this review, I chose Flyboy by Rhian Cahill.


I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
All Alyssa Drummond wanted was to be awarded permanent guardianship of the sister she never knew she had. Now she’s not only dealing with a hormonal teenager. There’s her vengeful alcoholic mother, an evil stepmother and a marriage of convenience to her best friend with benefits.

Oh, and that best friend? He’s been hiding things.

Like Jack Townsend isn’t his real name, or at least not his full name, and Montgomery Jackson Winchester Townsend III happens to be the billionaire heir to one of the world’s largest corporations.

And that marriage of convenience? It comes with a lot of inconveniences starting with a security team who put the secret service to shame.

Rhian Cahill’s Flyboy is a sexy, marriage of convenience, secret billionaire, contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes Worlds project. (less)


This book is a part of the Everyday Heroes World series.  I’m glad I decided to sign up for this ARC and promo.  Excellent book! Sweet with a mix of chaos and love.  I can’t wait to read Fallout. 

This series is in Kindle Unlimited.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: