Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Teaser Blast: Her Royal Fling by Jodie Larson

 Her Royal Fling by Jodie Larson is releasing March 4, 2021!




Preorder today on Amazon for $0.99!

Blurb

It was only supposed to be for a few days.

When Mr. Tall, Dark, and Sexy asks me to play tour guide to him and his friends for their bachelor getaway weekend, I'm helpless to resist. Then again, I've always been a sucker for an accent, piercing blue eyes, and a panty-melting grin.

Luke and I shared an immediate attraction. From the moment our eyes met, I was a goner. I would have done practically anything for a little more time with him.

Even wanting to be his three-day vacation fling.

Reckless? Maybe. Do I regret it? Not a chance - even if I can't get him out of my head.

When a wedding invitation shows up at my door, it takes all of half a second to make up my mind to see the man I can't stop thinking about.

Only I may be in over my head.

Royally.

No comments: