Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Book Review: Bucked Up by Kim Loraine

 For this review, I chose Bucked Up by Kim Loraine.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
When a reality show comes knocking, you take their offer. That’s exactly what we did, and now our cattle ranch has become a dude ranch. But the producers want more from me than to teach these city slickers how to saddle up. They want me to play the part of Romeo in an on-screen romance. Until I tell them I’m engaged.

Too bad that’s a bold-faced lie.

Now I have to find a willing participant in my charade for the next twelve weeks and my friend has the perfect solution. She’s gorgeous, smart, and sexy as sin—and she’s agreed to fake our engagement, for a price.

If making it look real is as fun as I think it’ll be, I’m in trouble. Because this woman might be the one who tames my wild side. (less)


This is Book #2 in the Ryker Ranch series.  Another Ryker ranch book that I fell in love with. Sweet swooning cowboy and his girl! 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: