Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Book Review: Ridden Hard by Kim Loraine

 For this review, I chose Ridden Hard by Kim Loraine.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
They call me the wild one. The Ryker brother who'd rather have more notches on his bedpost than rodeo championships.

I'm good with horses, even better with women. I've been warned that sowing my oats might have consequences, but I'm always careful. And there's nothing wrong with having a little fun.

But the truth is I want more than fun. I want it all. With the right girl.

So when the most beautiful woman I've ever seen shows up at my ranch, it should all fall into place. Except she's got a big surprise for me. She's pregnant, and the kid is mine, but she wants nothing to do with me.


This is Book #3 in the Ryker Ranch Series.  I read this back in November 2020 and I wasn’t planned on reading it again, but I finished Bucked Up. I started reading a few pages into this book. I knew I had to read it again. Tristan is a player. Hazel just got divorced and wanted one night to not think about how her life is now. What a surprise she got instead!!!

December 2020 review: Click Here.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: