Thursday, October 14, 2021

Book Review: Coded by Rachel Radner

 For this review, I chose Coded by Rachel Radner.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Maddie

Ashton's a wreck of the man I knew a few months ago, a soul missing his greatest piece. I'm caught in the crossfire, a woman desiring an unattainable man. A man who's still pining after his ex and probably always will be.

Every so often, I catch him looking at me a certain way. A way that tells me he might want something more. But there's too much heartache there, and I'd be a fool to let someone in who I already know will burn me.

Ashton

Maddie's the wildcard in my code. The woman who might break every boundary I've set. She's beautiful, kind, and the gentlest soul I've ever encountered. But I can't get involved with anyone again -- that was the promise I made to myself when my ex broke my heart.

Problem is, at the rate Maddie and I are going, she's about to bypass every command I've ever written. I just can't let her succeed.

Rachel Radner’s Coded is a heartfelt, friends to lovers, contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes Worlds. (less)


Perfect ending! I want to know more. Will there be more? Sweet romantic story.  I loved Maddie!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: