Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Book Tour: Let It Be Love by N.D. Jackson

 

Title: Let It Be Love
Series: Mustang Prairie Series
Author: N.D. Jackson
Genre: Contemporary Small Town Romance
Release Date: July 12, 2022
Cover Design: Truly Trendy PR


Eric
Falling in love with a pop starlet has its drawbacks
Lack of privacy, for one
Gossip, for another
But falling in love with Kiki Ramirez was the best thing I’ve ever done
And the stupidest
One story planted by her agent and now I look like a fool
Played by the starlet
Looking like a simp for the world to see
But none of its true and I can’t defend my woman how I want
The urge to fight for her, to defend her is too strong
Even against the Hollywood machine working hard to keep us apart

Kiki
Falling in love with a civilian wasn’t part of the plan
I didn’t believe in love
Not for me and not for my life
But a small town mayor was the man who’d torn down my walls
Snuck past my defenses
And now with our future hanging in the balance its up to me to find a way to make it all work
A crazy agent
A ravenous paparazzi
And a pregnant belly I’m powerless to hide
I want Eric and the life I see for us
But how can I invite this madness into his quiet, small town life?




“... enjoyable and engaging contemporary romance, which kept me happily turning the pages.”
“This story had me hooked.”



N.D. Jackson spends her days wandering the streets of whatever European city she and her husband finds themselves visiting or living in, creating new characters and new worlds for her novels, and she spends her nights cooking yummy vegan food and whipping up not-so-fancy but tasty cocktails for loved ones. Though a native of Chicago she currently lives in Romania and has slowly started to travel again, though she still longs for the days she could fill her passport with stamps from Germany, Amsterdam, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Romania, Hungary, Austria and all the other places she's visited.

Since she received her first library card at the age of 7, not a day goes by where she doesn’t read a page or chapter. Or finish a whole book. Her first novel, Conflict of Interest was published in 2014 at the ripe old age of she’s not telling and she had been entertaining readers with tales of love and romance ever since.



HOSTED BY:

1 comment:

N.D. Jackson said...

Thank you for sharing!