Thursday, January 19, 2023

Reading Now: Last Love by Melissa Schroeder

 I have wanted to add more posts than what I do post. This is one of my new posts.

What am I reading now? I am reading Last Love by Melissa Schroeder.  It is an ARC.  I picked this ARC because I love books with a single mom with kids.  I also love series.  Now this series, Juniper Springs, I have not read any of the other books.  This book, Last Love, is book #3 and is out on shelves on January 26, 2023.  I want to read the first 2 books in this series because I want to know more about the LOLs & the ducks.  This was the kind of book I needed.  Sweet!! 

Look for my review on January 26.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Welcome back to Juniper Springs, home of gay ducks and the LOLS.

Okay, so here's the thing. I'm Liv, the normal O'Bryan sister. I have two kids I'm raising on my own, and I even have what people think is a boring job. Going to Vegas with my insane sisters is out of character for me, but I take that chance because of my new job. And let's face it. I lost my husband over five years ago and I just haven't...well...there's been no one.

But an altercation with some drunken idiots has me almost falling on my butt, until a set of very strong hands save me.

Mason Spencer is younger, beyond sexy, and interested in me. So, I give in for one night. Can't hurt, right? He goes above and beyond my wildest expectations. The next morning, I say thank you and head back to my life.

Until I move in next door to him, and my insane dog Houdini keeps showing up on his doorstep so I can't even avoid him.

Worse, Mason tells me he wants more than that one night stand. Worser, he seems to fit right in with my kids and me and I discover that being with him makes me happier than I've been in years.

But remember, I'm the normal sister, and there's nothing normal about an older woman with two kids snatching up a young man like Mason.

Of course,  I've realized that there is nothing normal about the town, so maybe I would fit right in.

Author Note: Yep, it's that time again to jump back into Juniper Springs. Home of Little Old Ladies, the Juniper Springs Express, and a seriously younger man with his mind set on his sexy neighbor. There's a rescue dog with a mohawk who lives up to his name, and a meddling younger sister determined to help Liv find love.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you reading now?
Happy Reading!
Melissa

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: