Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Reading Now: The Keeper by Lynn Montagano

 What are you reading now?

The Keeper by Lynn Montagano.  This is book #1 in the Royals and Legends series.  Oh my!!  First book by this author and it won't be my last.  My favorite books with sports in it has to be soccer or football.  Both of my sons love soccer and we have been to games.  My youngest son is weeks away from tryouts for his school's team!

I am 25% into the book & I can't wait to get back to reading.  The chemistry that Victoria & Xavier have is HOT!!  Go read this description!

I picked this e-book from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Some secrets never stay buried…

Victoria Chase
It started in the English countryside when he stopped to see if I was having car trouble.
It should have ended there.

But it turned into three of the most intense days of my life. And guess what? It didn’t end there either.
His name is Xavier Maddox. Sexy, talented, untamed. A British soccer star. The enticing bad boy. He should be off limits for me. I have this policy about getting involved with professional athletes…or as I call them, the product.

Xavier was only supposed to be a one night stand. A distraction for me while I dealt with a long ignored family situation.
Fate had other plans…


Xavier Maddox
Pulling off the road to help a stranded motorist should have been simple. But nothing is simple when it comes to this fiery American redhead.
Victoria Chase has me questioning the parts of myself I buried years ago. She’s the gasoline to a fire I once needed to extinguish. Those flames have roared back to life.

Now I’m desperate to unlock her deepest secrets.

Trouble is, those secrets connect us both to one fateful summer. I’ll do anything to protect her. She’s my light and I’ll stop at nothing to make her see that.
Even if it means letting her go…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Reading!!
Melissa


FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: