Friday, October 27, 2023

Book Review: My Darling Christmas by S.L. Sterling

 For this review, I chose My Darling Christmas by S.L. Sterling.

I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is book #4 in the Willow Valley series.  I have read the previous books.  A sweet book about Connor, who lost his pregnant wife and Cadence, who has been in love with Connor since she was a teen.  Can they both move on and not let the past affect their future?

CAWFILE: 8.86 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: