Friday, May 17, 2024

Book Review: Delayed by You by Jessica Buss

  For this review, I chose Delayed by You by Jessica Buss.


I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
She’s always been his. He’s always been hers. Best friends since they were kids, everyone always assumed they’d end up together. But Rocco and Jasmine forge their own life paths. Despite remaining close, she discovers she needs a break from the life she’s been living in Chicago. When she moves to New York, things change for him. And he panics, thinking he’s lost her forever.

Rocco

Since the day she moved in across the street when we were kids, Jasmine has held my attention with her sparkling green eyes and spunky spirit. She’s independent and headstrong, and I’ve always admired that about her. Hiding behind my bachelor status, no one is the wiser about the secret feelings I harbor for her.

Jasmine

Rocco has always been by my side. Whether it’s making me laugh, teaching me something new, or sharing confidences, he’s been steadfast. When he morphs into a man seemingly overnight, I find it tough to temper my attraction to him. But he doesn’t see me as anything more than a friend.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is book #6 in the Chicago Steel Series.  Love the Chicago Steel men!!!  Rocco and jasmine were definitely delayed in realizing that one other had feelings for each other. Best friends since the day Jasmine moved in.  They were always there for one another.  Everyone sees they belong together, but they don't.

So sweet. Written beautifully!  I can't wait to read the next book in this series!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: