Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Reading Now: Mr. Almost by Cala Riley

What are you reading now? 

I chose Mr. Almost by Cala Riley.  This is one of the books I was most excited for, but I do not think I listed it in a post.  



Put yourself in Olivia's shoes.  She has a one-night stand, but she believes Mason does not want anything to do with her.  First, I would not believe whatever I am told.  I would find a way to speak with Mason myself.  I can not wait to find out what happens!!

I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

Happy Reading!
Melissa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Olivia
Four years ago my entire life changed.
A one-night stand turned into the best thing that ever happened to me.
Too bad Mason didn’t feel the same.
Now struggling to keep my head above water, I take on a temp job at the same hotel that changed my life.
I never thought I would see him again, but then he walks in. They say lightning rarely strikes twice, so why do I feel like I’ve been struck once again?
Mason
Four years ago she disappeared into the wind without a trace to be found.
I never thought that I would want more from a woman until I met Olivia.
I only wish she had felt the same.
So when I see her standing behind the reception desk in my hotel, I’m amazed.
Only, she wants nothing to do with me and I can’t figure out why.
Can I break down her walls and get her to trust me enough to give us a real shot?
302 pages

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: