Friday, August 7, 2026

Cover Reveal: These Secret Years by August Jones

 

THESE SECRET YEARS 

August Jones

Release Date: August 28 



Meet August Jones:

August Jones (She/They) is an author of erotica and a voracious reader of smut. She resides in Texas with her family, pets, and books. However, she reads mostly on her phone because she’s cheap, it has a built in backlight, and it’s almost always in her hand.

If you ever discover her real name, don’t tell her, just read the books she’s published (you’ll like them) and thank her later with a rating or review. Mwah!

Feel free to reach out to her on Instagram or check out her website https://augustjonesbooks.com where you’ll find a link to subscribe to her newsletter and get a sneak peak at any upcoming releases or free shorts.

Connect with August Jones:

https://www.instagram.com/authoraugustjones/ 


Blurb:

Four years of keeping secrets, telling lies, and finding the love of a lifetime

Sullivan

They say I have a gift because music is as easy as breathing for me. The true gift, however, is the first breath of freedom I’ve had in years—college, bought and paid for by the man who holds my future in his greedy, roaming hands. The first weekend away from him is everything I ever dreamed college would be—a chance to live my own life, form true friendships, and then there’s Knight Winters. The incoming quarterback at our new school who grew up in my hometown is a surprise to me in every way. He makes me question everything. My sexuality, my future, and every mistake I’ve ever made.

Knight

Becoming the starting quarterback at this school is all part of a plan set in motion since I was old enough to hold a football. As the son of a football giant, playing in the NFL has always been the dream. Here at the University of Southern Missouri, I’m on my way to making it come true. The only thing I have to give up is who I am. I’ve known I was gay for as long as I can remember, but it’s the secret I have to keep to have the life I’ve always wanted.

Meeting Sullivan wasn’t part of the plan. From that first night, the attraction, the chemistry, the instant connection has been impossible to push aside and pretend none of it matters. He’s brilliant, he’s beautiful, and he has secrets, too, secrets that are on the verge of breaking him. My obsession ebbs and flows with the seasons here at school, but when we’re back in our hometown, I find myself with a choice I never thought I’d have to make: whether football can give me the life I want, or if it’s him.

THESE SECRET YEARS is a high angst MM romance that takes place over four years of college. A forbidden love story featuring a college quarterback and a music prodigy, it contains heavy themes, plenty of spice, found family, hurt/comfort and a grumpy/sunshine dynamic. This coming of age story should be read with caution. Please check triggers prior to reading. 18+


Pre-Order Link: 

https://mybook.to/TSY 


No comments: