CARVED BY FATE
Ashton Brooks
Release Date: November 13
Meet Ashton Brooks:
AM Brooks is an author with a variety of stories; Contemporary Romance, New Adult, and mature YA. Her writing style is suspenseful and sometimes leads to heart-wrenching conclusions. With a background in forensic psychology she really goes for those investigative, dark and twisty feels. And of course, lots of love!
Brooks enjoys reading as much as writing. Television shows such as Criminal Minds, Scandal, and One Tree Hill are her go-to binge worthy series. She loves spending time with her friends and family with a good glass of beer or wine. If she isn’t reading or writing, Brooks is Pinteresting future home projects for her wonderful husband to accomplish.
Connect with Ashton Brooks:
https://beacons.ai/authorashtonbrooks
Blurb:
In the darkness, I thought I’d found the light.
Instead, I found betrayal.
Without my memory, I was an easy pawn—gullible, vulnerable, and desperate for redemption.
But with one cruel twist of fate, those memories begin to trickle back in. As each piece of my past clicks into place, I’m discovering that the truth isn’t always what it seems… and the one person worth giving my heart to is the same man who shattered it before.
Madden has been keeping secrets, ones that walk a dangerous line between life and death. But those secrets aren’t the only evil waiting for us. Other forces are already in motion, and the world we were born to protect hangs in the balance.
As my power surges stronger than ever, it longs to reclaim what was always ours—a soul bond. Madden and I may have been carved by fate, but magic always demands a price.
And he’ll soon learn that I’m keeping a secret of my own.
For breaking what should have been sacred…
His blood is owed.
Pre-Order Link:

No comments:
Post a Comment