Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Review: Accept the Dandelion

For this review, I chose Accept This Dandelion by Brooke Williams and my first book by this author.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Renee Lockhart has her eye on a lofty goal…to fill the open position of morning radio show host on a nearby secular station. When her co-workers sign her up for a local TV version of “the Bachelor,” Renee goes along with it in order to raise her profile. Ben McConnell, one of the most eligible bachelors in town, insists that Renee be placed on the show, despite her bumbling audition. Ben gets much more than he expected in Renee. He gets a girl who doesn’t bow to his every whim…and a girl who opens his eyes to true, unexpected love. Enjoy a local version of the popular "Bachelor" TV show...where nothing can go right for Renee!

This book is different than what I have been reading.  Ben McConnell was a playboy and he is on a local tv version of "The Bachelor" 

Love the title of the book!  Accept This Dandelion is different for a Bachelor show.  It is normally a rose.  Read the book to find out why this title is the show's title, too. How would you feel if you were one of the Bachelorettes and was paired with a man that has a reputation as a playboy? I would hope that the media played him the way they want good ratings.  That people can change.  I would give him a chance for us to get to know one another.  I met my husband has a blind date through a girlfriend of my and her boyfriend, who is friends with Shawn.  It worked out wonderfully.
I could not put this book down once I started reading it.  Glad I read this book!


☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Complicated Relationships by Amy K McClung 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: