Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Review: Love's Last Chance

For this review, I chose Love's Last Chance by Jean C. Joachim.  This is Book #5 of the Hollywood Hearts Series.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Dorrie Rodgers left three men behind in New York when she moved to L.A. to dance the lead in a movie. Engagement to a powerful producer made her life complete. But an accident ended both her career and her impending marriage.
After three years of struggling along teaching yoga, Dorrie is hired to choreograph a movie. Wanting to share her joy at this fabulous chance to resurrect her career, she is determined to end her single status.
Questioning her decision to leave each of three men in New York, Dorrie returns to the Big Apple for one more day with each. Was she hasty in her decisions to leave them behind? Will one of these men make her change her mind? Will her return to the past bring the love she is seeking or will loneliness propel her back into the arms of the one man who broke her heart?
 

Once again, Jean C. Joachim did it again.  Dorrie looked back on her past loves wondering if she made a mistake with one of these men.  Could one of them be the love of her life, but she did not noticed it.

Dorrie kept thinking about the "what ifs."  What if she missed "The One" because she was too busy with her career?  Before she made a job change, she had to know if she missed something with her past lovers.

I was writing down who Dorrie would pick.  I was right, but I am not going to put here who I thought she would be happy with.  You will have to read the book to find out.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next:  Accept the Dandelion by Brooke Williams

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: