Thursday, December 24, 2015

Review: Series by Samantha Chase

For this review, I chose the 3 pack of ebooks by Samantha Chase of her series called Life, Love and Babies.

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Normally I put up a description from Goodreads, but since their is 3 books with this review, I will pick up the link for the entire series and you can click to go read them all.  Click HERE.



This series is called Life, Love and Babies and is wonderful.  The first book is called The Baby Arrangement.  Book #2 is Baby, I'm Yours.  Book #3 is Baby, Be Mine.

With The Baby Arrangement, Derek Sloan has the surprise of his life.  A baby was dropped off to his office, but he does not know if he or his brother is the baby's father.  The baby is crying while he and his secretary are talking about the baby and what to do, Kayleigh Mitchell comes into his office to have the baby stop crying.  Things get intense from that point on.  This is my favorite book of this series.  It pulled so many strings.

With Baby, I'm Yours, Nicole Taylor is having a pre-wedding dinner for her best friend and her fiance along with the best man.  This is so the best man and the maid of honor can meet, but they have met.  Josh Masterson lied about his name the night they met.  Now Nicole has to deal with the father of her child being in their life.  Can they work past some issues they both have for their daughter or will they crash and burn?  This is my second favorite of the series.  So much emotions. 


With Baby, Be Mine, Jake Knight comes home to find infant twins on his porch.   He has no idea how to care for these twins.  Jake comes the one woman that he broke her heart to help him.  Will they work through their problems from the past?  This book once again had me hooked from the first page. 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Wild Cowboy Ways by Carolyn Brown

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: