Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review: Spirit Released

For this review, I chose Spirit Released, which is the second book of the Whisper Cove Series and the first book I have read by Cyndi Faria.  
Book #1- Spirit  Awakened 
Book #3- Spirit Embraced
Book #4- Spirit Released
I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
In the seaside town of Whisper Cove, a centuries’ old curse tests true love...

On her wedding day, Faith Cabrillo prepares to confess a desperate secret to her fiancĂ©, Jake Mitchell—she’s cursed with both the ability of speaking to the dead . . . and never fulfilling the promise of true love. Before the truth is revealed, Jake’s life is endangered and Faith sacrifices herself to save him.

Grief-stricken, Jake refuses to accept Faith’s comatose state. His innovative research keeps Faith alive, yet he’s faced with his biggest challenge when Faith’s spirit appears with a warning that his life is still in danger. Because Jake’s a man of medicine, he denies his Faith truly exists on two planes. Until he talks to her. And holds her. And begins to hope that he’s wrong.

Will Jake’s devotion and Faith's body and soul be forged by love’s healing power in time to stop a killer before the curse again claims Faith . . . this time forever?
 



This is my favorite paranormal book series.  The first book had me hooked and I could not wait to read book #2 to see if Jake and Faith get married or the curse get them.  Love how we had suspense mixed in with mystery and of course, Romance.  I can not wait to read book #3.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Spirit Embraced

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: