Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Review: A New Leash on Love

For this review, I chose A New Leash on Love by Debbie Burns.

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
When Craig Williams draws the short straw and has to take his daughter’s adorable new puppy to a shelter after the holidays, it’s just another painful episode in the fall-out of a miserable divorce. He needs to pick up the pieces of his life, and, after a fiery confrontation with Megan Anderson, the young woman running the shelter, he wants to put the whole episode behind him. However, when he keeps finding new ways to reconnect with her, he realizes Megan’s compassionate and caring nature just might be the perfect salve for his broken heart.





This is #1 in the Rescue Me series.  I love reading books with dogs in it.  It has become a favorite of my.
Megan Anderson is running a shelter and is very compassionate in what she does.  Craig Williams drops off their Christmas puppy because of things that changed in his family's life.  

This book made me think that not everything is as they seem.  Take Craig for an example.  Megan thought he did not want to deal with a puppy because they are a lot of work.  She did not know the entire story until later. This book also had me sad, happy, and everything in between.  What Craig and his family have been through is a lot to handle.  I think Craig needed Megan as much as she needed him.

Great book with lots of emotions!!  Believeable characters!



☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Leftover by Brooke Williams.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: