Thursday, October 11, 2018

Review: Her Cocky Firemen

For this review, I chose Her Cocky Firemen by Tara Crescent.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

We’re playing with fire.

Six years ago, I had a smokin' hot one-night stand with two firefighters. Then I find out they live in Goat, Oregon. My new hometown.

Awkward.

The chemistry between us is just as strong as ever, and I can’t resist feeding the flames.

Falling in love? I’ve been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Never again.

There’s only one thing I want from Sean
 



I wanted to read this book since the #cockygate crap and especially after I read Cocky Doctors.   I wanted to read Hailey’s book. Nick and Sean are firemen!  I loved the thoughts from Hailey on firemen and their poles, etc. I am definitely looking into Ms Crescent’s books to see if there are more I want to read and I think there are.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: