Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Teaser Blast: Control by Tracie Delaney

 Control by Tracie Delaney is releasing January 21, 2021!




Pre-order your copy today!

https://geni.us/ControlDW

  

Goodreads: www.smarturl.it/ControlGR



Blurb

Control by Tracie Delaney is a fast-paced, angst-ridden, steamy contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg’s Driven World project.


Life has a way of kicking you in the nuts right when you're riding an unstoppable wave.

I know, because it happened to me.

In one split second my entire existence came crashing down. Setting up a school to teach underprivileged kids the art of motor racing was just the distraction I needed.

And it worked, until she arrived with her sea-blue eyes, her soft smile, and her determination to fix me.

My advice, sweetheart? Take your altruistic attitude and shove it. I'm broken beyond repair.

***

Life has a way of presenting the solution to an unsolvable problem when you least expect it.

Yet in my wildest dreams, I never imagined the beautiful but damaged Nico Palmer would offer the answer to all my prayers.

The way he is with my son--patient, kind, understanding--tells me he's salvageable. Somewhere deep inside his black heart there's a chink of light. All I have to do is find a way to smash through the barriers he's erected.

He's not making it easy, but I've never run from a challenge.

And I don't intend to start now.

No comments: