Thursday, December 31, 2020

My Favorite Books in 2020

 I listed my favorite books/series of 2019 and I had to do it for 2020. When I went back into my reviews for this year, I noticed something.  The majority of books I read were from series.  I also noticed that 2 of the authors on this year list is also on last year's list, but with different series.

1. Sweet Magnolias series by Sherryl Woods

I was watching this series on Netflix before I read the series.  I decided that I had to read it before season 2 came out.  I would love a group of ladies like that for friends, who drop everything and comes together in support of one another.  My favorite of the 3 is Maddie Townsend.  She is a strong woman.

2. Wait With Me series by Amy Daws

I think my favorite book out of the series would have to be book #4, Take a Number.  I love the fake relationship! These are available on Kindle Unlimited.  I would recommend this series & the Harris Brother series (last year's favorite).

3. Broken Gems series by Jane Blythe 

This series had everything I love in a book: suspense, crime, murder, intrigue, and a bit of romance. When I was reading Cracked Sapphire, I realized human trafficking could be anywhere.  I have taught my children to be aware of their surroundings.  I have read all, but the last book, #6, Salvaging Marigold.  This series is available from Kindle Unlimited. Beautiful titles!!

4. Winter Black series by Mary Stone

This series had suspense, crime, murder, and intrigue.  I have read all, but the last book, #9, Winter's End.  This series is available in Kindle Unlimited.  This coming year I plan to read the series, Autumn Trent, who is a character in this series.  

Happy Reading!!
Melissa

Previous year: 2019

No comments: