Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Book Review: Protect by Jane Blythe

 For this review, I chose Protect by Jane Blythe.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Who killed the serial killer?

All Poppy Deveraux wants to do is bury her parents and get out of the town where she suffered through a horrendous ordeal. Unfortunately that plan is derailed when she finds herself at the centre of a police investigation. The sexy cop working the case makes her want to break her own rule and let things get serious, but as soon as she is allowed she's leaving town with no plans to return, so what's the point in falling in love?

Detective Beau Caldwell is attracted to Poppy from the second he lays eyes on her, but she's involved in his case and it isn't wise to mix business with pleasure. Doesn't stop him falling for the beautiful woman he'd like to have a future with, but as soon as she can Poppy is leaving and she's never coming back. Is it worth risking his heart on the off chance things might work out the way he wants or can he learn to live in the moment and let what happens happen?

Jane Blythe’s Protect is an emotional, action-packed romantic suspense written in K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes Worlds project. (less)


I loved this book. Sunnyville is a town where people cared about one other.  I loved the drama, suspense, and romance. I need to read another book from the everyday heroes World Series. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: