Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Teaser Blast: His Royal Plan by Jodie Larson

 His Royal Plan by Jodie Larson is releasing April 15, 2021!




Pre-order your copy today on Amazon!

https://mybook.to/HisRoyalPlan

      

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/HRPGR


Blurb

How did my life spin this out of control?

What was meant to be the trip of a lifetime has devolved into utter heartbreak.

The man I thought I was falling in love with believes the worst of me, thanks in part to his scheming mother--the evil queen.

It seems as though her sole mission is to tear us apart, and she's using every dirty trick in the book.

Lies, deceit, subterfuge...this isn't what I signed up for. I don't care about the title or the prestige.

All I want is Luke.

How fitting that another lie is what I'm told will save us. My prince says he has a plan in place. To be patient. To wait.

But I'm not sure my heart can take much more.  


#LecaraDuet #HisRoyalPlan #jodielarson #ContemporaryRomance #NewAdultRomance #HeroWithanAccent #Royalty #SecretRomance

No comments: