Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Free at posting: The Other Side of Blue by Anna Bloom

 

THE OTHER SIDE OF BLUE
by Anna Bloom

FREE!!!


 

FREE!!! The Other Side of Blue by Anna Bloom is FREE for a limited time only!!!
 
“This book was spectacular! …Kudos to Bloom on this original tear-jerking romance that will leave you breathless!” – Amazon reviewer
 
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! This book gives you goosebumps from the start… brilliant writing, it pulls you in immediately and leaves you wanting more.” – Goodreads reviewer
 
“Intriguing, enthralling page turner… What a book! Jack and Lyra have stolen a piece of my heart. I loved it. I couldn’t put it down” – Amazon reviewer
 
 
Once he was all she wanted, first kisses and forbidden desires. Once she was his only hope when the rest of the world had turned their back.
For Lyra, the boy with cuts and bruises was everything she loved, everything she craved, a teenage fantasy in a bitter and cruel world. Until the night he left.
Now, heartbroken and unwilling to let go, she sets out to fulfill a promise she once made; to play her violin and become a star.
Jack Cross has spent four years escaping the events that forced him to leave his home and never go back. He has a new existence now, one filled with freedom from the destructive cycle he once called life, and one where he has long forgotten what it feels like to be her Blue. He’s changed, hardened and cruel he’s nothing like the boy who ran away.
Until Lyra appears.
Things have changed.
Once he was her brother’s best friend.
Now she’s his secret.
Between them lies a web of secrets and regrets.
But some things never change... can they resist one another, or will the call of their twisted love story finally break them both?
 
 
EXCERPT
 
“Jack,” she whispered.
I clasped her face, pulling her in closer until we were breathing the same air.
“I want to do this right. If we are doing it, then it will be right.”
She edged back to look at my face. “We will.”
I had no idea what ‘right’ meant. Didn’t know how I would unpick my life from the mess I’d created, didn’t even know what life I would have left once I’d done so, but Lyra pressed her palm into the space of my chest, above where my heart beat and I knew I’d do anything it took. “I’m going to protect you. I won’t let them destroy you.”
She shook her head, laughing, tears slipping faster. “Don’t you see, Jack? I don’t care. I’ve been dead since the night you left. All I want to do is live.”
I held her face tighter, my hands gripping her jaw. “You crazy girl. You were supposed to be happy without me. That’s why I—” I cut myself off.
Maybe I said too much. “Jack, it’s you and me. There can’t be anything else but that. I’ve known it since before I could walk or talk. You are the sun, the air, the very fabric of my existence, and maybe that’s crazy, maybe it’s not normal to feel this way, but I can’t feel anything other than what I do.”
I smashed my lips to hers. Nothing pretty or delicate about it. Her mouth parted, instantly allowing me to stake my claim. I shivered at the warmth of her tongue as I flicked mine against it, swiping and diving, unforgiving.
She groaned and my body sparked with a desire so raw it hurt. Every muscle tightened, my arms curved around her and she pressed in, flooding me with a softness I’d long forgotten.
 

COMING SOON
 
#2 The Other Side of Green – Releasing March 5
 

No comments: