Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Book Review: Lonely Dove by Sonee Singh

 For this review, I chose Lonely Dove by 

I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Amazon:
A book about the finding your soulmate. Anji has spent her life being reminded that her purpose in life was to marry and have children. I believe this added a lot of pressure on herself and finding the soulmate wasn’t in her reach until she did some soul searching.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: