Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Book Review: Take Me to the Cabin by Kaci Rose

 For this review, I chose Take Me to the Cabin by Kaci Rose.

I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Amazon:

This mountain man knows his way around the woods. And how to use his hands.

Jenna:

I’m a big city girl hiding out in the tiny town of Whiskey River. I’m a runaway bride, hiding from my ex and my family.

The shy, virgin mountain man who sells handmade wooden furniture in town doesn’t seem like he would try to control me the way my family did.

He’s strange and beautiful.

Phoenix:

There’s a reason I live in the woods all alone.

People confuse me. Women especially. Trees don’t give mixed signals. Rocks aren’t impossible to read. I work with my hands and keep my life uncomplicated.

Then she complicates things. With her, it’s not hard to let down my guard and view the world through her artist’s lens.

But I’ve been burned before. A beautiful city girl will never be happy here.

I know my way around the woods. Gorgeous women are a whole other story.


_____________________________________________________________________________________




This is book #2 in the Mountain Men of Whiskey River series.  My favorite of the two books so far. Peaceful. Quiet. Unplug.  Nature. River. Phoenix and Jenna are perfect together.  I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review. 

No comments: