Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Book Review: Royal Creed by T.K. Leigh

  For this review, I chose Royal Creed by T.K. Leigh.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
His princess. Her secret. Their forbidden love.

All my life, every decision has been made for me. What to say. How to dress. And now, who I'm to marry. When you're second in line to the throne, it's just how things are. I've always gone along with it.

Until now.

I may not have a say in who I marry, but I refuse to let someone dictate who I give my v-card to.

So I offer it to the only man I trust not to go to the paparazzi.

Creed Lawson.
Body of an Adonis.
Strength of a warrior.
And my brother's best friend.

It was only supposed to be one night. To the outside world, I'm supposed to be in love with someone else. And Creed's about to be sworn in as a member of the Royal Guard.

That doesn't stop us from fantasizing about what could be. About ignoring our duty and following our hearts.

But when the consequences of our secret tryst become much more dangerous than either of us originally bargained for, can I find the courage to fight for what I want? Or will I always remain a pawn in the palace's deadly game?

Royal Creed is the first book in a forbidden bodyguard trilogy. Grab your copy today.
     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine being a Princess and being told who to marry? Think about your spouse you have now. Could you just meet him then marry him months later? What will happen between Esme and Creed?

Oh my! So many emotions!  (grab the tissues) I love everything about this book!  I love reading about princesses. It’s one of my favorite tropes. This book was absolutely amazing!! I can’t wait to read the next book in this series. 

CAWPILE: 9.57
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: