Monday, June 5, 2023

Excerpt Reveal: Grumpy the Bear by Marika Ray

 


⛺️ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 ⛺️
Grumpy the Bear by Marika Ray releases into Kindle Unlimited in THREE DAYS! Read the sneak peek below and be sure to preorder!

🌲 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗣𝗧 🌲
Paisley’s long legs straddled my torso, and she grabbed the abandoned water hose, holding it like a weapon in my face. “Say you’re sorry, cowboy!”
I stared up at her, the good sense knocked clean out of me. Not by the tackle that would have made my old football coach proud, but by the sight of Paisley above me. Her long blonde hair was soaking wet, and yet she looked like some kind of ethereal mermaid, her eyes sparkling and her chest heaving. Her dress clung to her curves and told me she finally wore that white bra I’d seen out on her clothesline. And if that wasn’t enough to make a man permanently mute, the heat of her was sitting directly on the one part of me that still had life left in him.
I knew the second Paisley felt it. Her eyes went wide and her tongue slipped out to lick her bottom lip. She shifted her hips and we both let out a soft groan. The grin slipped from her face, replaced with a look so desperate and needy I forgot all about my daughter just a few feet away. Then a blur of reddish brown hit my field of vision and the wrong tongue was having its way with my face. Paisley’s laughter hit my ears, along with Elise’s happy shriek.
“Jesus, Meatball!” I pushed away the mutt and wiped my mouth.
I also wiped away the thought that I was falling for the nanny. Nope. No way would I do something stupid like that.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 ➜ https://mybook.to/GrumpyTheBear
𝗔𝗱𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 ➜ https://bit.ly/3MRq7Ik

#GrumpyTheBearExcerptReveal #SneakPeek #ThreeDaysUntilRelease #GrumpyTheBearMarikaRay #ComingSoon #PreOrderNow #Amazon #MarikaRayAuthor #RomCom #GrumpySunshine #SingleDadRomance #TBR #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments: